Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spring bonus: my wife reviews Richard Stark's The Hunter

Though I am constantly ranting and raving about Richard Stark and Parker at home, I can honestly say that I never actually tried to encourage my wife to read any of the series. We also have a neat little tradition where she buys me 3 or 4 of the new University of Chicago Richard Stark reprints for my birthday in January, which I've been re-reading and blogging about here. So I was quite excited when she asked me one day if I thought she would be interested in reading one of them. She explains why she turned her head towards the best series of books ever in her own blog as well as giving a thoughtful review of the first book. You can read it here.

Now let's see if I can get her to read the entire series! ;)

No comments: